KVS envisions itself a world class organization in school education committed to continually empowering teachers to actualize inside out synergy in students and enable them to fulfill futuristic societal, national and global needs and aspirations. (Explanatory note)
KVS has a four fold mission viz:-
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government
- employees including defence and para military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
- To initiate and promote experimentations and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like CBSE, NCERT, etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianans'" among children
|The Genesis of th K.V||Situated in midst of lush green premises of Bank Note Press .Sourrounded by big shady and fowery trees ,KVDEWAS is a leading educational centre .It is an effective unit of Kendriya vidyalaya Sangathan under the ministry of Human Resources and Development , Govt of India.It is growing rapidly and constantly in every field to achive high target since 1976.|
|Important Mile Stone of Growth|
|Date of Opening the KV||1976|
|Date of Shifting in New Building|
|Gradual Year wise expansion|
|Type of Building|
|Highest class and the number of sections sanctioned for each class||Class XII(A,B,C) Three sections Science and commerece stream|
|Affiliation||Affiliated to CBSE affiliation No.100012|
|Extension of Affiliation Upto||March 2014|
|Area of School Campus in sq. mtrs.||12000|
|Built up Area||4500|
|Area of Playground||6000|
|Facilities:||Indoor Games,Music Rooms,Health and Medical Checkup|